The Evolveher Team
We're Growing Our Team!
MARKETING, HOSPITALITY, PHOTOGRAPHY, FINANCE & ANALYTICS AVAILABLE (FOR COLLEGE CREDIT)
LOCATION: River North, Chicago, IL
COMMITMENT: 15-20 Hours Per Week
SCHEDULE: Need-Based (6-month commitment preferred)
Join EvolveHer, a unique community workspace for women. We strive to promote a collaborative atmosphere for our team and members, where positive vibes, creativity, community, empowerment, and dependability are our core. This is a place to learn about women-driven business and expand your knowledge in business development, event planning, marketing and/or social media promotion. Interns join a group of vibrant women from various career backgrounds.
● Daily check-in with Community Manager or Senior Lead on-site
● Support membership, partnerships, events and marketing teams
● Coordinate event logistics working with the Event Management team
● Front desk management
● Assist with creation of marketing collateral
● Strong interest in events, marketing and social media
● Computer literacy
● Communicate effectively and warmly
● Follow directions and demonstrate initiative
● Ability to work in various work settings
● Preferred but not needed: photography, photoshop, canva skills
● Legal right to work in the United States
Please submit a cover letter and resume, with at least two references, to email@example.com.