The Evolveher Team
We're Growing Our Team!
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in the positions below.
Status: Part-time, School Credit
EvolveHer is seeking an entrepreneurial, data driven analytics intern to join the team. This position will work with the leadership team to support the great team in analyzing past performance, future projections and set KPIs for future initiatives. The intern will learn the ins and outs of setting the data strategy and execution of plan in a startup setting.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Passion for numbers and data: You love Excel and formulas
- Desire for efficiency: You love to streamline and make things move faster
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You love to take challenges head on and thinking dynamically
- Savviness for Technology: You like computers, computer programs, analytics dashboards
- Growth Mindset: You love feedback and finding ways to continue honing your craft
- Fun spirit: You love to work hard but you like to laugh and have fun also!
- Ideal major is analytics, media, finance, economics
- 0-1 years' experience in a data driven role
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Results driven against deadlines with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Must be pro-active, and able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- MS Office proficiency is a must, specifically Excel
- Experience with social media measurement tools is a must
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
Graphic Designer Intern
Location: River North, Chicago, IL
Commitment: Full-Time/Part Time
EvolveHer is a creative work & event space designed for women. We pride ourselves in providing our community of members with personalized connections and resources to help advance them in their career and life. We believe in collaboration over competition and partner with numerous organizations, women’s groups and corporations to curate the best events and access for our members.
EvolveHer is seeking a motivated intern to join the team. The production intern will primarily focus on developing creative assets for marketing materials, site updates, social media and corporate clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Creative assets for EvolveHer Member & Partner Events for social media, newsletter, website and other marketing outlets
- Support team in tracking creative and photography assets from EH events and for EH clients
- Create & organize photography library
- Creation of Marketing Flyers and Signage
- Customization of client decks & presentations
- Support in documentation of specs for signage, digital media, marketing materials for record keeping purposes
- Photography, Videography and/or Editing skills are a plus, but not required.
- Assist CEO with special projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely detailed-driven, organized and have multitasking skills with a can-do attitude
- Must be a team player and have exceptional project management skills
- Proficient in G Suite, Canva & Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work against deadlines
- Must have a positive attitude and work as a team player